“If you’re a fan of indie film festivals, you will likely be a fan of Fandor.” – RokuGuide Review
“The Most Important Roku Channel to Date for Cineastes, Cinephiles and Cinema Historians” – Yahoo Movies
Fandor today announced a new channel available on Roku streaming players. The Fandor channel on Roku provides a new way for members to discover some of the world’s best movies from Fandor’s curated collection of independent narrative and documentary films. Roku owners new to Fandor can begin watching immediately via a free unlimited seven-day pass, available at Fandor.com.
“Netflix, Amazon Prime, Crackle and a number of other channels featuring movies have long been available to owners of the various Roku devices, but Fandor currently stands as the must-have for serious fans of film.
A free trial membership of a week is available to try it out but you will not mind paying the nominal monthly fee if your love of film involves a thirst for movie history and something to stimulate your brain rather than to stimulate your need to head to Toys R Us immediately after the credits end so you can buy the tertiary merchandise that is the real point of 99% of films made today.”
– Yahoo Movies
With Fandor’s new Roku channel users can:
- Enjoy ad-free viewing on TV
- Watch featured, popular and recently added films
- Manage their own film queue
For more information about Fandor and the Fandor channel on Roku, or to sign up for a free seven-day pass, please visit Fandor.com.
Already a Fandor subscriber? Here’s How to Link Your Roku to Fandor:
- Go to the Fandor channel on your Roku. You will be able to create a new account or get an activation code. Write down the activation code.
- Go to http://www.fandor.com and log into your Fandor account.
- Go to http://www.fandor.com/roku/link
- Type in the activation code click ‘Activate’
- You’re all set. Enjoy the movies!
Not yet a Fandor subscriber? You can subscribe and link by going to www.fandor.com, or you can sign up for a free trial on your Roku.
- Go to the Fandor channel on your Roku. Play a movie and select “Create an account.”
- Type in your email address and press “Submit”
- Start watching movies immediately!
- We will send you an email with further instructions to activate your one-week free trial. Follow the instructions in the email and you will get another 6 days free.
- After your trial is over you can subscribe for unlimited access at just $10 per month.